An SEO consultant can provide an invaluable service for a business of any size, whether your company is a small business, start-up, challenger brand or enterprise.
The industry views consultants generally as experts brought in to focus on a short-term opportunity. Or they may focus on a company marketing initiative.
Expert SEO Consulting is an agency focused on delivering SEO consulting, social media marketing, and search marketing services. We are here to help you.
SEO consulting includes services, tools and training from a search marketing specialist. This expert has demonstrated expertise, authority and industry-wide trust in search engine optimization.
The typical business consulting project can be anywhere from a couple of months to as much as six months long. It really depends on the size of the campaign. Once the goal is reached, the company may address another short-term opportunity or pivot to a new marketing initiative.
In contrast, SEO consulting services tend to focus on longer-term opportunities. As such, they range from 6 to many months, or even years. These types of SEO campaigns involve a higher level of marketing and consulting effort to achieve goals. An example might be the launch of an entirely new website to the market. Such a website has no rankings or traffic, and thus it has no recognized marketplace expertise, authority and trust.
Every SEO consulting campaign is unique. While no two projects are the same, they will all require either a basic SEO audit, a forensic SEO audit, some link building and some content optimization.
We’ve helped with many types of SEO projects. If you want “all” of these, then you want SEO services. But if you need only one or two types, then SEO consulting is your solution. Here are a few examples:
- Move rankings currently on Page 2 or 3 to Page 1.
- Acquire competitive keyword market share.
- Improve mobile rankings to mirror desktop rankings.
- Increase rankings for non-brand keywords.
- Put in place Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Transition from HTTP to a secure website (HTTPS).
- Merge many domains and transfer link equity.
- Divest sub-brands from a parent website and establish new top-level domains.
- Rebrand a company, including establishing a new top-level domain.
- Speed up page-load time to help boost rankings.
- Decrease bounce rate and improve engagement for better conversion.
- Implement schema markup, JSON-LD and microdata.
- Increase traffic from queries such as “keyword near me” – also known as local SEO
- Maximize local traffic opportunities from mobile and Google My Business.
This is a small list of possible SEO consulting projects that we can perform for you. Each is most successful when done in full collaboration with your internal teams. Rates, fees and costs for SEO consulting services vary depending upon the size and scope of the project.
Contact us today and let us know how we can help.